A MARKET LEADER IN THE DESIGN AND MANUFACTURE OF CHEMICAL DOSING SYSTEMS
Multi-Station Laundry Liquid Dosing System
The Liquid Unit responds to a washers request by delivering a predefined formula and water. The formula can be made up of 1 to 5 liquid chemical products. Complex formulae can be programmed into the Liquid Unit whilst single liquid chemical can be called directly from the washer.
System comprises of the following parts:
Keypad Display Unit,
Signal Connection Boxes
Program Selector Module
- Programmed dose.
- Direct signal timed dose.
- Variable after flush time.
- Washer hold facility.
- Vent valve facility.
- Safety flush facility.
- Very accurate dose using a turbine.
- Five different liquid products into up to eight Laundry washers.
- Preflush facility to clean the line.
- 160 pumps formulae for up to 15 programmes.
- Pump and Manifold prime and calibration facility.
- Pump can deliver up to 300L/hour of product.
- Mains fail and Fail-safe system (Product and Water)
- Unit and Manifold are fitted on a plastic plate for easy installation.
- Durable pump blocks fitted with long lasting peristaltic tubing.
- Signal trigger can be ac, dc or zero volt contacts.
- All plastic parts in contact with the chemical are manufactured from PVC.
- 230V 50 Hz 1A Single Phase.
- Minimum Water Supply of 20 litres per Minute at maximum of 5 bars.
Click on the RFE website link below for further Liquid Unit information.www.rfeltd.com